TERMINAL PORT NOU S.A., hereinafter PORT NOU, with registered address at Vial Moll Adossat, 200, 08039 Barcelona y CIF A – 59562454.Trade Registry Volume20.801, folio 74, Sheet B-11.410.
This website has been created by PORT NOU with an informative nature for personal use. By accessing this website or its promotional programmes, you accept the following terms and conditions.
- Access to this website and its promotional programmes is the exclusive responsibility of the users.
- Simple access to this website, directly or through promotional programmes, does not suppose that any kind of commercial relationship has been established between PORT NOU and the user.
- The information contained on this website is accurate at the time of the latest update. PORT NOU reserves the right to update, modify, or eliminate the information on this website.
- This website may not be altered, changed, modified, or adapted. However, PORT NOU reserves the ability at any time to make as many changes and modifications as it deems fit, being able to use said ability at any time without prior notice, in reference to the availability of models, characteristics, and equipment.
- PORT NOU takes great care to avoid any error in content that may appear on this website. PORT NOU does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the consequences that may result from errors in content that may appear on this website.
- PORT NOU assumes no responsibility for any discrepancies that may exist between printed documents and their digital versions published on this website. If there is a discrepancy between the printed version and the version published on the website, the printed version will take precedence, excepting that established in terms of errors or updates.
- The information, content, and data of any kind on the pages of this website and its promotional
programmes are reviewed prior to publication; nevertheless, it is not possible to guarantee that they are completely free from mistakes, typographical errors, composition problems, and the like.
Therefore, PORT NOU recommends that users be watchful of possible updates or corrections that the website incorporates, that they conrm information that is of essential interest to them through personal communication channels, telephone, or fax, which are provided on these pages and in media outlets, and in no case should they make decisions based specifically and uniquely on the information contained on the website, or the promotional programmes published on this or third-party websites.
- Promotional programmes – typographical errors
All promotional programmes published by PORT NOU on any advertising vehicle, be it their own or that of a third party, especially those referring to banners, electronic communications via e-mail, or any other, that contain a typographical error, be it involuntary or due to third-party handling, are void of any value.
In case of doubt, it is recommended that users conrm information through personal channels such as fax or telephone, as well as PORT NOU.
Exclusively informative purposes
All information included on this website and its promotional programmes are exclusively for informative purposes.
- PORT NOU is not responsible in any way for content, commercial activities, products, and included services that may be viewed through direct or indirect links through this website, especially those that may correspond to user added value content such as leisure, entertainment, novelties, advice, etc., and websites of brands sponsored by PORT NOU.
- The links present on the PORT NOU website are merely informative unless expressly stated otherwise, and in no case imply suggestion, invitation, or recommendation thereon.
- PORT NOU reserves the right to remove links appearing on its website unilaterally and at any time.Navigation, access, and security
- This website was designed to support Netscape Navigator TM (version 4.5 or later) and Internet Explorer TM (version 4.5 or later) browsers.
PORT NOU is not responsible for damage of any kind that users may incur by using browsers or versions other than the browsers for which this website was designed.
- Access to this website takes place in an insecure environment; therefore, information transferred is not encrypted.
- PORT NOU is not responsible for, nor does it guarantee that this website remains uninterrupted and free from errors. Likewise, PORT NOU does not take responsibility for or guarantee that the content or software that can be accessed through this website is free from errors or causes damage. In no case will PORT NOU be responsible for loss, damage, or harm of any kind that may arise from accessing or using the website including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those incurred
- This website and the content it holds are protected by Intellectual Property laws. They may not be used, reproduced, distributed, modified, publicly communicated, transferred, or transformed. Access to this website does not grant users the right, or any other ownership of any kind, of the intellectual property rights for content held on this website.
- This website’s content may be downloaded to the user’s terminal as long as it is for immediate,
private use, and not for any commercial purposes. Therefore, the content of this website may not be exploited, reproduced, distributed, modified, communicated publicly, transferred, transformed, or used for public or commercial purposes.
- PORT NOU does not transfer the ownership of its software to users. The user is the owner of the medium on which the software is written. PORT NOU retains all industrial and intellectual property rights, including those of the software. If the user transfers this website’s software to their terminal, it may not be dissected for study, or decompiled, translating the original object code version or its language to another code or language.
- All brands, logos, and anagrams show on this site are the property of PORT NOU or third-party companies. They may not be used, downloaded permanently, copied, or distributed via any medium without written permission from PORT NOU or the third-party company.
- PORT NOU reserves the right to exercise corresponding legal actions against users that violate or infringe upon industrial or intellectual property rights.
- Identification of the Treatment Manager:
Identity: TERMINAL PORT NOU, S.A. (hereinafter, PORT NOU)
Address: Muelle Adosado Sur, s/n, 08039 Barcelona
Telephone: 93 227 38 00
Data Protection Delegate: email@example.com
- Purpose of the processing of your personal data:
The purpose of the processing will be to manage the request made through the web either through the contact form or any other type of online form, or through a request by email. Such request may be, without limitation, the management of a request, the response to a request for commercial information, an employment application or, where appropriate, the registration in company newsletters , in addition to any other interaction between the website user and PORT NOU that tends to satisfy the user’s need. All the information requested is necessary to be able to meet the request.
Likewise, the data provided will also be processed to send you commercial information about our products and services that may be of interest to you, by post, e-mail, SMS, or any other equivalent means of electronic communication. Users who do not want this last processing will have the opportunity to oppose receiving commercial communications, by not checking the corresponding box on the information or contact form itself, or even by exercising their right of opposition at the aforementioned address.
- Conservation time
The information relating to you will be kept during the period of validity of the commercial relationship, or the interest for which reason you are reading this policy (for example, if you have sent a CV, or if you have subscribed to a newsletter) as long as you do not request the deletion of your data, during the limitation period of the actions that may arise in relation to this contract; as well as for any claim that we could receive from official organisms in compliance with legislative regulations.
- Information to send you commercial communications
The personal data provided for sending commercial communications will continue to be maintained until you revoke your consent, all without prejudice to your right of withdrawal or opposition.
- Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the commercial relationship that you are part of, so that we can manage, develop and control the corresponding commercial and contractual relationship. All the information that we request from you are of a compulsory nature, so the non-observance of some may make it impossible to provide the services we offer through our website.
In relation to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means – as a result of a previous contractual relationship – the legal basis is the legitimate interest of PORT NOU under Article 21.2 of the Law of Information Society Services.
Regarding the sending of commercial communications by any means, including electronic communications – regardless of any contractual relationship, but based on a legitimate interest since you address the entity – the legal basis is the consent that was requested at the time, and that you give freely. In the event of not obtaining your consent, PORT NOU undertakes not to process your data for advertising purposes.
- Communication or Assignment of data and international data transfer:
PORT NOU may communicate your personal data to public administrations with competence in the subject, and in the event that there is a legal obligation to do so.
However, if at any time during the commercial relationship it is necessary to communicate your data to third parties for new purposes, said communication will be made when PORT NOU has your prior consent to do so and in the manner legally required.
There may also be third parties who access your personal data as a consequence of services provided to PORT NOU.
We do not make any international transfer of your personal data.
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation of whether PORT NOU is processing personal data concerning them, and in such case, the right of access to their personal data, for the purposes of processing, and to the personal data categories in question.
Likewise, you will have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected for; the consent on which the processing is based or opposing the processing has been withdrawn; personal data have been processed unlawfully; or must be abolished in compliance with a legal obligation established in the Law of the European Union or State Members.
You can request the limitation of the processing of your data when they challenge the accuracy of the personal data during the period that allows the data controller to verify their accuracy; the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead the limitation of its use; the data controller no longer needs the personal data for processing purposes, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims; or the interested party has opposed the processing, while verifying if the legitimate reasons of the data controller prevail over those of the interested party. In such cases, we will only keep the data for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. PORT NOU will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of potential claims.
You will have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, and that you have provided, in a structured format, and to transfer them to another data controller without being prevented to do so by the data controller they were provided to, when the processing is based on the consent; or if the processing is carried out by automated means.
The affected persons exercising their rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, limitation of the processing, data portability and not to be the subject of automated individualised decisions must communicate this by email to the address
Finally, in the terms established in the current legislation; you may revoke the consents provided, the interested persons having the possibility of presenting a claim before the Spanish Agency Data Protection Agency.
The personal data that we process at PORT NOU originate from the interested party himself or herself.
- Additional Information
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, for the veracity, accuracy, validity, authenticity of the Personal Data provided, and undertake to keep them updated appropriately. Likewise, users guarantee to be over 14 years old.
In the event of personal data being provided by persons other than the data subject, the user shall inform said persons of the points contained in the preceding paragraphs prior to their inclusion. In these cases, the user guarantees that the information reported belongs to people over 14 years of age and that the information is accurate and truthful. PORT NOU will be exempt from any liability arising from the user’s non-compliance with these requirements.
PORT NOU has adopted the Personal Data Protection security levels legally required and has installed all the technical means and measures available according to the state of the technology to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the Personal Data provided.
The user has the duty of confidentiality and secrecy of the employees of PORT NOU and of all those who process the data in their name and on their behalf. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user is aware of the possibility that the security of communications over the network is not invulnerable.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
The terms and conditions that govern this website and all relations that may derive from it are protected by Spanish law.
Any controversy that may be derived from access to or use of this website is exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Madrid (Spain).